Where Is It?

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
James Sofonia
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Re: Where am I?

Unread post by James Sofonia »

Not much to go on dude unless somebody lives here.
Attachments
1125.jpg

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

Michael wrote:Image
Indiana Northeastern in Hillsdale?
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

MQT1223 wrote:

Very close MQT! It is on the INER

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

Michael wrote:
MQT1223 wrote:

Very close MQT! It is on the INER
Its by the run around track for the Little River Railroad. I'm not 100% sure on the town but the area does look familiar. I watch too much Youtube, never even seen this in real life yet. :lol:
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

This direction is actually Star of the West
But on the other side on Main Street, looking in the other direction, is the run around for the Little River Railroad http://goo.gl/maps/o7kAN
Which is worth checking out!

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

How about this one?

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Michael wrote:How about this one?
Kinda resembles the station in White Pigeon...but not quite.
~ Charles W.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

While those other pictures are open, here's another one courtesy of my phone. I tried to make the picture a tad larger this time. This one is SO EASY a JT could guess it. :wink: You get bonus points if you can give the company name that ran through here.
Attachments
CAM01041.jpg

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:This direction is actually Star of the West
But on the other side on Main Street, looking in the other direction, is the run around for the Little River Railroad http://goo.gl/maps/o7kAN
So is this Quincy?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

AARR wrote:
So is this Quincy?
I second that, Quincy? I'm not familiar with the INER so that's why I couldn't get the town right.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Leslie or Mason?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

MQT1223 wrote:While those other pictures are open, here's another one courtesy of my phone. I tried to make the picture a tad larger this time. This one is SO EASY a JT could guess it. :wink: You get bonus points if you can give the company name that ran through here.
Since Mqt1223 can't seem to leave GR without his dad going crazy, and it's taken with his phone, I'm guessing Grand Rapids. Guessing the Interurban around 32nd and Buchanan or near Clyde park and Burton.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

MQT1223 wrote:While those other pictures are open, here's another one courtesy of my phone. I tried to make the picture a tad larger this time. This one is SO EASY a JT could guess it. :wink: You get bonus points if you can give the company name that ran through here.
Do you want me to give you the exact location? Because yeah, this one IS easy. :P
~Z~ wrote: Guessing the Interurban around 32nd and Buchanan or near Clyde park and Burton.
Nope. Wrong interurban and wrong part of town.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
So is this Quincy?
Yep, Quincy. Between Coldwater & Jonesville

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Leslie or Mason?

Good job AARR. That is the old train station in Lelie.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

J T wrote:
Do you want me to give you the exact location? Because yeah, this one IS easy. :P
~Z~ wrote: Guessing the Interurban around 32nd and Buchanan or near Clyde park and Burton.
Nope. Wrong interurban and wrong part of town.
Strike 1 on Zach. I will be out of town on Memorial Day so don't go nuts. Yes you can give me the exact location. While your at it, tell me the company that plied these long gone rails too. You get both those right you will be 2/2 with me. :P :D

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Zack, this is the patch of grass we're looking at in Max's photo:
Attachments
interurban.jpg
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

So is this Quincy? Yep, Quincy. Between Coldwater & Jonesville
The flour business is relatively new. Seems like they started it a couple years ago or so.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

J T wrote:Zack, this is the patch of grass we're looking at in Max's photo:
Ah, corner of Lee St and Parkdale Ave SW in Wyoming MI. Should have figured it was within walking distance of MQT1223's home instead of biking distance, lolz.
FYI, this is not an easy one for anyone outside of the GR area...
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »