Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:45 pm
Would you rather be able to say "smell you later" to your family (maybe get to confession) before you die or just die peacefully in your sleep without warning?
The second, I’m ready, I hope.

Would you rather make your own food from scratch or only eat fast food?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:24 am

My own food

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:28 am
My own from scratch too

Would you rather have a permanent friendly ghost in your home or a scary one who visits once a month?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:54 pm
Would you rather have a permanent friendly ghost in your home or a scary one who visits once a month?

The first!

Would you rather vacation in your favorite spot or try something new?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:43 pm
Would you rather vacation in your favorite spot or try something new?
Both sound good but I will try something new this time.

Would you rather always have to wait in a 30 minute line for something free or always skip the queue but pay double?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:13 pm
Would you rather always have to wait in a 30 minute line for something free or always skip the queue but pay double?

I will wait 30 minutes for the Eucharist. Everything else I will pay double for. Time is money :lol:

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:26 am
I would pay double now but back when we were just starting out we would wait in line.

Would you rather have to eat a raw onion or 5 gloves of garlic everyday?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:32 am
Would you rather have to eat a raw onion or 5 gloves of garlic everyday?

Garlic for sure. I've done it a few times.

Would you rather be REALLY sick on vacation or be healthy and feeling good but not on vacation?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:01 pm
Would you rather be REALLY sick on vacation or be healthy and feeling good but not on vacation?
The second for sure

Say you had to go for a walk in the woods, would you rather find yourself surrounded by wolves or a swarm of bees?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:26 am
Say you had to go for a walk in the woods, would you rather find yourself surrounded by wolves or a swarm of bees?

Bees.

Would you rather resort to eating rats or cockroaches?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:00 pm
Would you rather resort to eating rats or cockroaches?
I think rats but I would have to be really hungry to eat either.

Would you rather have ears that record everything you hear or eyes that record everything you see?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:41 pm
Would you rather have ears that record everything you hear or eyes that record everything you see?

Eyes. Like every other man.

Would you rather run indoors on a track or outdoors but over cross country terrain up and down hills?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:14 am
Would you rather run indoors on a track or outdoors but over cross country terrain up and down hills?
Outdoors for sure but for the record I am limited to old man jogging style nowadays 😞

Would you rather be color blind but have exceptional peripheral vision or see colors but only see where your head is pointed?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:25 am
Would you rather be color blind but have exceptional peripheral vision or see colors but only see where your head is pointed?

The second.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:35 pm
I think the first. It is valuable to me to be able to see to the side as well as in front.

Would you rather have bad teeth or bad feet?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:22 pm

Teeth. I guess I could get new ones?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:32 am
Same as you, I will go with bad teeth. I have been struggling with feet issues for six months and it sucks.

Would you rather eat ice cream with super spicey hot sauce, or a banana dipped in animal blood?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:23 pm
Would you rather eat ice cream with super spicey hot sauce, or a banana dipped in animal blood?

Yuck, So gross. A banana! I'll take the spicy ice cream.

Would you rather have the world "largest " T scale railroad or be limited to what you have now?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:16 pm
Would you rather have the world "largest " T scale railroad or be limited to what you have now?
I like what I have now.

Would you rather for the rest of your life with a rash or ingrown toe nails?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:18 am
Would you rather for the rest of your life with a rash or ingrown toe nails?
Depends where the rash is ! But probably toes

Would you rather spend the day with adult kids or railfanning ?