Micheal Jackson Dead

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Y@
Ass. Janitor

Re: Micheal Jackson Dead

Unread post by Y@ »

Not that I'm an MJ freak, but isn't it kind of early to start the jokes? I mean, come on, there are alot of people that deeply loved him. It's not like just because some of us thought he was weird, doesnt mean everyone else does.

Grow up a little bit guys...
Bottom text.

esprrfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by esprrfan »

hoborich wrote:I wonder how wierd most of us would appear, if we had a hundred million dollars or so to blow on whatever we wanted..
Hmmmm I can see it now. Some guy walking up to a construction site foreman: New sports stadium? Foreman replys no just some crazy guy's building for his model railroad! :lol: :lol: The entire Southern Pacific in HO scale!!!!!
Oh yeah almost forgot, since it'd cover alot of area there'd be a Hawaiian Tropic model to hold your DCC and your beer!!

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... o&type=JPG

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

but isn't it kind of early to start the jokes?
For most people, yes, but MJ apparently does not deserve the respect of most people as nationwide the jokes are abounding from the moment his death was made public.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hobojim »

Y@ wrote:Not that I'm an MJ freak, but isn't it kind of early to start the jokes? I mean, come on, there are alot of people that deeply loved him. It's not like just because some of us thought he was weird, doesnt mean everyone else does.

Grow up a little bit guys...

Grow up a litlle bit and let the kids have all the fun :?: :?:
No way.
As far as people "deeply loving" him, well, that is their "deep" problem, not mine. The guy was a pedophile who bought cover.
And before I hear this "he was never convicted of anything" again, I will state that he convicted himself with a $23 million dollar check to the accusers parents. Innocent men with $23 million at their disposal will spend it on attorneys to prove their innocence and clear their name of those kind of allegations, not give it to the accuser to shut him up, :x

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

You can speculate as much as you want, as neither of our opinions really mean jack-sh*t anymore... He's dead. That's all we know. We can guess and ask questions as much as we want, but we'll never know the truth for sure. It's between MJ and God now... and I really think we should all put it to rest.

Yeah, the guy was creepy as hell, but as it's been said already, anybody as rich as him would be a little strange. Maybe he did do it? Maybe he didn't? We dont know, and unless cold, hard evidence is released that proves he did it in 100% accuracy, nobody aside from MJ will ever know... unless he did do it. Then the kids would know too, but one thing is for sure Jim, unless you were one of the boys he (could have) touched, you don't know. I'm not saying I know any more than you do, but (starting to become a broken record) to be honest, nobody knows.

How many more times am I gonna have to say this before people listen to me?
Bottom text.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Y@ - It's also possible when you reach Jim's and mine age, and you have children of your own, you may look at criminals like MJ differently and be less concerend about him and his dignity and more concerned about his victims.

Children who have been molested by adults, especially adults whom they trusted, often have very difficult psychological issues to overcome. As a parent, I'm far more emphathetic to them than to MJ whom without his lawyers and money would have been put in jail years ago just like a regular person.

I do hope he made a sincere reconciliation with God before his death because Jesus was very clear about the penalty for those who deliberetely harm children.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Don, I understand where you're both coming from.. I really do. I never liked MJ at all until I stopped being close-minded... The fact is, we just dont know for sure. It's a simple as that.
Bottom text.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Y@ wrote:Not that I'm an MJ freak, but isn't it kind of early to start the jokes? I mean, come on, there are alot of people that deeply loved him. It's not like just because some of us thought he was weird, doesnt mean everyone else does.
MJ has been dead for years. The jokes have been going on for years. It's only natural that they continue.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

JT, this is also true... It just irks me sometimes, no matter who died. I don't know, I guess thats the side of me that dealt with alot recently talking. Maybe I should just go back to being an immature kid again.. :P
Bottom text.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

You make yourself a spectacle and go the way you did, then you're open for jokes. He made the choice.
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

I'm a spectacle because I stood up for a human being? Really?
Bottom text.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

I'm a spectacle because I stood up for a human being? Really?
He's talking about MJ, Y@ :lol: . Last I heard you don't shoot yourself up with daily high doses of pain killers, hang babies off a 10 story balcony while waving to your fans, spend an hour each day in some air puricifcator, sleep naked with young boys, marry girls who can't stand you to mask your pedifilio tendancies, get plastic surgeries to make yourself look white including changing the color of your skin, etc. etc.

BTW - for those of you who want to have some sympathy for MJ, did you hear the interview with his father? His father said one sentence about MJ then started pitching (selling) his music. MJ's father is a greedy bastard...

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Y@ wrote:I'm a spectacle because I stood up for a human being? Really?
Image Reading comprehension fail.

And...MJ was a human? Are you sure about that?? Pure speculation, White. :lol:

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainjunkie47 »

Wow, I'm sorry if I offended anybody. Y@, I didn't know you had such a soft spot in your heart for MJ.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the guy as a 'hero' or 'icon'. His music was outstanding, yes. I consider the man a criminal. I hold disdain for any person who squandered talent and wealth that most will never imagine, as he did.

While I normally don't get 'into' dancing on the graves of others, I see this as my own little rebellion. I've *ucking had it up to here with the nonstop coverage of a man who meant virtually nothing to virtually everyone, ever since the conclusion of his trial.

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hobojim »

Y@, don't ever go back to being an immature kid, that would be an epic fail of epic proportions. I hope in 30 years or so, when I am 92, you and I can revisit this discussion, I am sure we will both have altered our perspectives, that comes with age.
Another thing that comes with age is as you get older you accumulate knowledge which enlarges the base from which we can form opinions and make decisions. My opinion of MJ comes from comparing his behavior to knowledge that I have accumulated about the behaviour of pedophiles. Having been exposed to pedophiles and having close relatives who were severely harmed, physically and emotionally, I do have a very intense dislike of them. I also know how repugnant pedophiles are to normal men and how normal men react to that type of accusation. BAsed on that and on MJ's behaviour that is not in question, I come to my opinion using the duck rule, If it walks...talks....looks....smells.... ...like..... then it is.
I am looking forward to meeting one of these days at a meet, when I can make it, you come accross as a neat kid.
Jim

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

trainjunkie47 wrote:Wow, I'm sorry if I offended anybody. Y@, I didn't know you had such a soft spot in your heart for MJ.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the guy as a 'hero' or 'icon'. His music was outstanding, yes. I consider the man a criminal. I hold disdain for any person who squandered talent and wealth that most will never imagine, as he did.

While I normally don't get 'into' dancing on the graves of others, I see this as my own little rebellion. I've *ucking had it up to here with the nonstop coverage of a man who meant virtually nothing to virtually everyone, ever since the conclusion of his trial.
Agree 100%. And if we are going to be force fed this admiration of MJ 24/7 (since his death), then backlash should be expected. The media is treating him like he was some kind of saint. Sorry, but he was far, FAR from it.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

before the fail train comes and wipes this topic out, i'll just add my two cents :mrgreen: forgive me for being crass
but i guess it's ok for Michael Jackson to morph into Diana Ross, and chisel his nose like a piece of wood. I guess it's also ok for Michael to adopt three kids, name them Blanket, Prince Something and i forgot what he named his other child. i guess its totally acceptable to put gunnysacks over your kids in public and have them dangling over a balcony railing. To all the parents out there, did you have gunnysacks covering your children when you were in public? :oops:
Woudn't that be called child abuse? I surprised he didn't keep them in cages like a couple did in my neck of the woods. Imagine the psychological effect it is having on these children.
Exit stage left

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

Lastly i will admit that i dug a few Michael Jackson songs back in the day, but i lost interest after 1987 which conincidently was his last album as an african american and for being normal. I would like to note that during these two albums and judging from all the music videos he was in, thriller and bad. In some videos, they portrayed Michael as a tough guy/ gangsta persona, others portrayed him as a smooth ladies man, while a few others portrayed him as a christ like figure ie Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal etc.. By the time Dangerous came around i didn't even recognize him and his videos were down right wierd. He did have Naomi Campbell in one video, but he had MacCauley Culkin in another. Was Black or White foreshadowing what was to come of Michael? And whats so special about knocking out car windows and grabbing his crotch in one music video. I was so confused by all the contradiction in all of Michaels videos
Exit stage left

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Yes JT, very much a reading comprehension fail. See how much you learn at Napoleon? :lol:

And it's not that I have a "soft-spot" for MJ... its just that the guy was a human being. Everybody makes mistakes, and in his case he made a big one (if he did it).

And I'm just as sick of all the media BS about him as the rest of you are... I know he was famous, but he wasn't Jesus H. Christ himself.

I just feel bad for the guy... he didn't have a childhood, and it seemed as though thats all he really wanted. Given, that didn't mean he should have (allegedly) slept with little boys, or name his kid "Blanket" (seriously, WTF?), or grab his crotch 10 thousand times to be famous, but the guy definatley had some sick dance moves (other than some actually "sick" moves such as crotch grabbing, etc..) and was a talented person.

For anyone who cares, check out the South Park episode that made fun of MJ... probably one of my all-time favorites. It's called "The Jeffersons" and here is a small clip:

And Jim, I'm looking forward to meeting you too. I have nothing against you or really anybody else in this topic that has posted against me.. its all a matter of opinion and we're all entitled to it.
Bottom text.

Norm
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Norm »

I have an opinion, but in the interests of keeping the peace I will keep it to myself.
Norm