New Decals Coming very soon..time for pre-order reservation

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

New Decals Coming very soon..time for pre-order reservation

Unread post by OaklandCountyCustoms »

Hello everyone, i know some of you have been anxiously awaiting these sets, they are behind schedule but i assure they will be worth the wait. ALL sets will be available in both HO and N scale! No payment is due right now but i need to know what everyone would like. Please PM or e-mail me with the set number you would like and how many (and what scale ofcourse). HO scale sets are $10 (except set 7 which is $15), N scale sets will be less than $10 depending on number of sets ordered.
here are the sets coming out this month:

Set 1: CM bloody nose - this set will do the CM bloody nose GP38 and B units as well as CM's TRANSFER CABOOSE! This set is going to be printed by Microscale and will include the decals to do all the units previously made (8800 and 8900) as well as the new sets. Each set will only be able to make 1 locomotive but all numbers will be available.

Set 2: CM C30-7 5175 - this unit is in BNSF's Heritage "pumpkin" paint scheme.

Set 3: CM/HESR 5086 - this set uncludes the decals needed to do both varieties CM and HESR depending on when you model. this unit is in green BN paint scheme.

Set 4: HESR GP9's in C&O paint scheme - This set is a single unit set but comes with all numbers and "city ofs" for the HESR GP9's in the C&O paint style.

Set 5: HESR GP38 201 - This set will do HESR unit number 201 in stencil C&O scheme.

Set 6: HESR GP38's 202 and 203 - This set will only do 1 locomotive but both numbers are available. These locos have cheasapeke style font.

Set 7: RAIL AMERICA "Spirit of America" GP38 #204 - This set is for HESR's first paint scheme after being aquired by Rail America. In my opinion one of the best RA paint schemes. This set is very large and comes with ALL striping all pre-measured for your modeling pleasure. due to the size this set is more expensive. This will be a limited edition set to about 8 units.

Thanks everyone for your support so far. In order to guarantee you get what you want, i need all pre-orders very soon...ASAP actually. If you pre-order, you are guaranteed to get what you want. Again, no money is due now. PM or e-mail. Thanks again everyone.

Chris

cmgnnut
Railroadfan...fan

Re: New Decals Coming very soon..time for pre-order reservation

Unread post by cmgnnut »

any chance you can post what they look like so I can see what I need
Like is the grey stripes with white pin stripe in set #1 or are they to be painted ? where it says Central Michigan and is the B units longer than the Gp38 ?

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

Re: New Decals Coming very soon..time for pre-order reservation

Unread post by OaklandCountyCustoms »

The sets are not done yet so i cannot post what they will look like. Set number 1 will be gray with white striping, you won't have to do any painting (other then the body and noses). The decals will be made for the GP38 but they can also be used for the B units also. Its all one set so there will be no difference in size of the gray/pinstripe logo. there will be 2 sizes of "CM" logos though. However, each of set #1 will only have enough decals to do 1 complete loco due to space restraints.

Chris