'Train lady'

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
OwlCaboose2853
Railroadfan...fan

'Train lady'

Unread post by OwlCaboose2853 »

Amtrak Wolverines
NS Michigan Lines
Ann Arbor RR
The Monorail Society

Steven R. Williams

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

How do these people have time to build such elaborate layouts :!: I'm still trying to install a helix on my 6'x10' double deck layout and it may take me a summer's worth of Sunday afternoons to do it :!:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Looks like an excellent Layout....

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Don Simon wrote:How do these people have time to build such elaborate layouts :!: I'm still trying to install a helix on my 6'x10' double deck layout and it may take me a summer's worth of Sunday afternoons to do it :!:

In this case, building elaborate layouts is her job. Unlike the rest of us, she gets to build model railroads full time...I wonder how well that type of business would run these days what with the current state of the economy and all...
~ Charles W.

Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Unread post by Racer »

Wow! Those layouts are awEsome! :D
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

pfs
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by pfs »

Charles W wrote:
Don Simon wrote:How do these people have time to build such elaborate layouts :!: I'm still trying to install a helix on my 6'x10' double deck layout and it may take me a summer's worth of Sunday afternoons to do it :!:

In this case, building elaborate layouts is her job. Unlike the rest of us, she gets to build model railroads full time...I wonder how well that type of business would run these days what with the current state of the economy and all...
You can always call the train lady and her and her crew can help you out. But I have a feeling she does not work cheap.

http://thetrainlady.com/

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

You can always call the train lady and her and her crew can help you out. But I have a feeling she does not work cheap.
You know what they say about a ladies services, "If you have to ask how much you probably can't afford her". I resemble that quote :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...